quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2010

Mary Tyler

Hoje deparei-me com isto no FaceBook.
Recebo um pedido de amizade desta Mary Tyler, ao que por mensagem pergunto?
Paulo Gomes 5/10 às 14:17 kem és????
Mary Tyler 5/10 às 14:19 Denunciar
Fala ingles???? Eu fala poco portugues, mas consigo falar mais o menos.
Paulo Gomes 5/10 às 19:08 Yes I speak English ... Who are you? and what you want?
Mary Tyler 7/10 às 10:08 Denunciar
Who am I and What do I want?????? Last i saw, this is FACEBOOK...a place where people make friends...is that not what you are here for??? Why did you send me a message? It would have been much easier to not have replied or even gone through the trouble of sending a message. My name is Mary and I simply enjoy meeting new and different people. Please don not bother taking the trouble to accept my friendship request as you seem to have a really rude and nasty attitude towards people you do not know at all and people like that do not interest me in the least. Have a great life...as great as someone like you can have.


Isto é de loucos , mas quem é está ignorante para me julgar?

MARIAS á Muitas

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Anda por aí alguma Mary incomodada, mas enfim...
Acho que este tema so veio ocupar espaço num blog unico e com calor... Sweet, não dispenses o teu precioso tempo com assuntos de baixo nivel.
Esta Maria não merece....tantas linhas e tanta importancia.

Paras disse...

Só para mostrar o quanto certas pessoas são ridiculas